Import passwords from Dashlane into LastPass
You can import your Dashlane passwords (exported as a CSV only) into your LastPass vault.
Restriction: Files that were exported from Dashlane as a DASH file are not supported.
Attention: While you can import and store an unlimited capacity of items in your LastPass vault, you may encounter an import issue or failure to import if you are importing 200 or more items at once.
Before you begin: Export your stored data from Dashlane as a CSV file ( instructions here).
- Log in to LastPass and access the Import page by doing either of the following:
Login method Instructions LastPass browser extension (new experience) The import feature is only accessible from within your online web vault. See instructions for LastPass website below. LastPass browser extension (previous experience)
- Select in your web browser toolbar, then enter your email address and master password and select Log In.
- Select then go to .
LastPass website (online web vault)
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- Select in the left navigation.
- Select Dashlane.
- Upload your exported Dashlane CSV (by selecting it from your computer or using the drag-and-drop method).
Troubleshooting: If incomplete items are detected (entries are missing a username, password, and/or URL), select (under the Data Status column), then enter the missing information and select Save.
- By default, all items are selected for import. If desired, make the following changes:
- De-select items you don't want to import.
- If you want to create duplicate items (by importing items with the same username, password, and URL that already exist in your vault), enable the Select all duplicates setting at the bottom of the list.
- Select Import All.
Results: You have imported your stored passwords from Dashlane into LastPass.