How do I import passwords from Opera password manager into LastPass?
You can import all of your stored login credentials from the built-in Opera password manager directly to your LastPass vault.
Before you begin: Export your passwords from Opera password manager.
- Log in to LastPass and access the Import page by doing either of the following:
Login method Instructions LastPass browser extension (new experience) The import feature is only accessible from within your online web vault. See instructions for LastPass website below. LastPass browser extension (previous experience)
- Select in your web browser toolbar, then enter your email address and master password and select Log In.
- Select then go to .
LastPass website (online web vault)
Your vault displays the Step 1/3. Where are your passwords now? page.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- Select in the left navigation.
- Select Opera.
Your vault displays the Step 2/3. Export & upload page.
- Under Upload the exported file to LastPass, choose from the following:
Your vault displays the items found in the Opera export file.
- Drag and drop the file containing the passwords exported from your Opera password manager.
- Select browse your computer. Browse for the Opera export file on your computer, select it and click Open.
Troubleshooting: If incomplete items are detected (entries are missing a username, password, and/or URL), select next to the affected item (under the Data Status column), then enter the missing information and select Save.
- By default, all items are selected for import. If desired, make the following changes:
- De-select items you don't want to import.
- If you want to create duplicate items (by importing items with the same username, password, and URL that already exist in your vault), enable the Select all duplicates setting at the bottom of the list.
- Select Import All.
Results: You have imported your stored passwords from Opera password manager into LastPass.