How do I install LastPass using a manual GUI installer for macOS?
LastPass admins can download the LastPass GUI installer for macOS and provide it to users to install locally on their machines.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Select macOS from the drop-down menu.
- Select Manual GUI install.
- Click Download (macOS, GUI), then save the LastPass.dmg file.
- Provide this installer to your LastPass users (using your desired method).
Result: You have provided the manual macOS GUI installer to your LastPass users.