How do I install LastPass using a manual GUI installer for Windows?
LastPass admins can download the LastPass GUI installer for Windows and provide it to users to install locally on their machines.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Select Windows from the drop-down menu.
- Select Manual GUI install.
- Click Download (Microsoft Windows, GUI), then save the LastPassInstaller.exe file. Attention: The Firefox extension is no longer included in the installer due to disabling Sideloading. View additional information here or learn more from Firefox.
- Provide this installer to your LastPass users (using your desired method).