How do I install LastPass Workstation Login for Mac as a user?
Once your LastPass admin has provided you with the installation package for Workstation Login, you can run the installer on your Mac.
Before you begin:
Restriction: This feature might not be available for your account as this is a legacy feature.
You must meet the following account and system requirements:
- An active LastPass Business + Advanced MFA add-on trial or paid account
- A Mac running either of the following macOS versions with a 64-bit processor required:
- macOS Catalina (10.15.2)
- macOS Big Sur (11.2)
- A mobile device with the LastPass Authenticator app installed with passwordless login activated – View activation instructions
- Your LastPass admin must provide the Workstation Login Agent installer package, which requires admin permissions to complete the installation.
About this task: To install Workstation Login for Mac, do the following:
- Open the WorkstationLoginMac.pkg app to launch the setup.
- When prompted, click Continue for the system checker.
- Click Continue again, then click for the approval of the software license agreement.
- Click Install.
- When prompted, allow the software installation to proceed by doing either of the following:
- If Touch ID is enabled, scan your fingerprint.
- If Touch ID is not enabled, click Use Password... then enter your macOS user account password and click Install Software.
- Click Continue Installation to agree to close all applications and acknowledge you will be logged out when setup is complete.
Results: You have successfully installed LastPass Workstation Login for Mac.