How do I install LastPass Workstation Login for Mac as a user?
Once your LastPass admin has provided you with the installation package for Workstation Login, you can run the installer on your Mac.
You must meet the following account and system requirements:
- An active LastPass Business + Advanced MFA add-on trial or paid account
- A Mac running either of the following macOS versions with a 64-bit processor required:
- macOS Catalina (10.15.2)
- macOS Big Sur (11.2)
- A mobile device with the LastPass Authenticator installed with passwordless authentication activated – View activation instructions
- Your LastPass admin must provide the Workstation Login Agent installer package, which requires admin permissions to complete the installation.
- Open the WorkstationLoginMac.pkg app to launch the setup.
- When prompted, click Continue for the system checker.
- Click Continue again, then click for the approval of the software license agreement.
- Click Install.
- When prompted, allow the software installation to proceed by doing either of the following:
- If Touch ID is enabled, scan your fingerprint.
- If Touch ID is not enabled, click Use Password... then enter your macOS user account password and click Install Software.
- Click Continue Installation to agree to close all applications and acknowledge you will be logged out when setup is complete.