How do I install LastPass Workstation Login for Windows as a user?
Once your LastPass admin has provided you with the installation package for Workstation Login, you can run the installer on your Windows machine.
You must meet the following account and system requirements:
- An active LastPass Business + Advanced MFA add-on trial or paid account
- A Windows machine running Windows 10 or later
- A mobile device with the LastPass Authenticator installed and with passwordless authentication activated – View activation instructions
- Run the LastPassLoginSetup.msi file to launch the installer.
- Check the box for approval of the software license agreement, then click Install.