How do I invite existing LastPass users in my managed company to activate passwordless login?
If you recently purchased the Advanced MFA add-on for your managed company account and now need to invite existing LastPass users for that managed company to set up passwordless login, you can send those users the invitation to get started with the setup process.
- Log in to the primary account's LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Select the active .
- Navigate to the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/ and log in with your LastPass admin (MSP technician) email address and master password.
- On the Home tab, select Managed companies in the left navigation.
- Locate your desired managed company, then select Manage company in the right navigation.
Result: The managed company's Admin Console opens in new tab on your web browser.
- Go to .
- Select the tab of your desired Passwordless app and proceed with those instructions:
Passwordless app Instructions to assign users SSO apps
- Select .
- Choose one of the following options and assign users:
- All users – Click Save changes.
- Only these users/groups – Select Assign users & groups, select the users & groups you want to include for this policy, then select .
- All except these users/groups – Select Assign users & groups, select the users & groups you want to exclude from this policy, then select .
Workstation Login Choose from the following options:
Troubleshooting: If the users you want to assign to a Passwordless app already have an Invited, Active, or Locked status listed under the Passwordless Status column (under), select your desired user(s) and click Resend invitation for passwordless instead.Tip: If you have selected user(s) with conflicting Passwordless Statuses (i.e., a user with no status and another user with an Invited, Active, or Locked status), then the Resend invitation for passwordless option will not be displayed until you deselect the user(s) with no status.