Invite existing LastPass users to activate passwordless login
If you recently purchased the Advanced MFA add-on for your account and now need to invite your existing LastPass users to set up passwordless login for a Passwordless app, you can send those users the activation email for passwordless login by adding them to the policy of your desired Passwordless app.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
Troubleshooting: If you have not set up passwordless login before, click .
- Select the tab of your desired Passwordless app and proceed with those instructions:
Passwordless app Instructions to assign users SSO apps
- Select .
- Choose one of the following options and assign users:
- All users – Click Save changes.
- Only these users/groups – Select Assign users & groups, select the users & groups you want to include for this policy, then select .
- All except these users/groups – Select Assign users & groups, select the users & groups you want to exclude from this policy, then select .
Workstation Login Choose from the following options:
Troubleshooting: If the users you want to assign to a Passwordless app already have an Invited, Active, or Locked status listed under the Passwordless Status column (under), select your desired user(s) and click Resend invitation for passwordless instead.Tip: If you have selected user(s) with conflicting Passwordless Statuses (i.e., a user with no status and another user with an Invited, Active, or Locked status), then the Resend invitation for passwordless option will not be displayed until you deselect the user(s) with no status.