How do I join a LastPass business account as a new user?
You can join your company's LastPass Teams or LastPass Business account once you've been invited by a LastPass admin by activating a new LastPass account.
- Open the "LastPass account created" Welcome email you received from your company's LastPass admin.
- Copy the Activation code.
- Click Activate LastPass.
- Once redirected to the "Finish account creation" page, paste the Activation code into the field (your LastPass email address is already pre-populated for you).
- Create a new master password, then re-enter it to confirm. If desired (recommended) set a Reminder – this is a clue that is sent in a reminder email to help you remember your master password if it is ever forgotten).
- Click Continue.
Result: Your LastPass vault is then de-crypted and re-encrypted to use your newly created master password to log in to LastPass going forward.
- Once your account is created, choose from the following options for installing the LastPass browser extension:
- If you already have the LastPass installed, click OK on the confirmation page, and you are redirected to your LastPass vault.
- If you do not have LastPass installed, you can click Install LastPass on the confirmation page to install the LastPass browser extension and log in.