How do I join a LastPass business account as an existing user?
If you already have a LastPass account but were invited to join your company's LastPass account (LastPass Teams or LastPass Business), you can choose to either join using your existing account or create a new LastPass account and use that to join your company's LastPass business account.
Use your existing account to join
You can join using your existing account, which will convert your account to a LastPass Teams or LastPass Business account.
- Log in to LastPass with your email address and master password (either in the web browser extension or on the LastPass website at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1).
- In the invitation email you received from your company, click Activate LastPass.
- To confirm, select Yes, add me!
Create a new account for company use only
If you don't want to use your existing LastPass account, you can create a brand new LastPass account, then use that to join your company's LastPass Teams or LastPass Business account.
- Create a new LastPass account.
- Navigate to the LastPass Plans & Pricing page at https://www.lastpass.com/pricing.
- On the Premium card, click Try Free for 30 days.
- Enter an email address you will want to use for your company account.
- Create a new master password and confirm it. We recommend that you use a phrase that is unique to your life that you can easily remember.
- If desired (highly recommended), enter a Password Hint in the Reminder field. If you ever forget your master password, this hint will be sent to you via email to help you remember. Do not make the Password Hint your master password!
- Click Start My Free 30-Day Trial.
Result: Your new LastPass account has been created, and you are now logged in to LastPass.
- Activate your new account as your company account.
- Return to your invitation email and click Activate.