How do I link my LastPass Families as a Benefit account?
You can link your personal LastPass Families account (or another personal account) to your company's LastPass Business account so you can keep your vault entries all in one place while both accounts remain separate.
Once your personal account is linked, your personal LastPass account is treated as a shared folder within your LastPass Business account, and is subject to the same restrictions and properties therein.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to your LastPass Business account, click the LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your LastPass Business email address and master password.
- Select Account Benefits in the left navigation.
Troubleshooting: If you are seeing Link Account in the left navigation instead of Account Benefits, please see Link or Unlink Your Personal Account in LastPass for instructions.
- Select Link accounts.
- Enter your personal account master password (the same account that you activated), then click Link Account.
Result: A confirmation message indicates your personal and business accounts are now linked.
- Select Back to Account Benefits.