How do I manage access restriction for my mobile devices?
You can enable or disable the requirement of LastPass sending a verification email containing a secure link that you must click on in order to allow you to access your account from a mobile device.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Mobile Devices tab.
- Choose one of the following options:
If you want to restrict access only to those devices you verified, click Enable.Tip: If a "Disable" button is displayed, it means that access is already restricted.
- If you do not want to restrict access to verified mobile devices, click Disable.
Tip: If an "Enable" button is displayed, it means that access is already unrestricted.