Manage authorization of my mobile devices
You can remove authorization of a mobile device so that it will no longer use your LastPass account (in case you ever lose that device), or re-authorize a mobile device that was previously de-authorized.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Mobile Devices tab, then locate your desired mobile device.
- Under Access, use the drop-down menu to select either Allowed (to authorize or re-authorize) or Denied (to de-authorize) the device.
Note: If you attempt to log on from a de-authorized mobile device or from a device that has not yet been used with your LastPass account, after correctly entering your email address and master password, LastPass sends an email verification link to confirm that you are adding that device to your account. Once you click the verification link in the email, the device is allowed for use. You can then log in to your LastPass account on your mobile device, and your device will be displayed in the list on the Mobile Devices tab.
- Choose from the following options:
- Click Yes to immediately be logged off from all active sessions.
- Click No to remain logged in to all active sessions (but prevent future logins until all sessions have ended).
Results: You have updated your authorization settings for your listed mobile devices.