How do I manage multifactor authentication options for LastPass Business?
By default, all multifactor authentication options are enabled for LastPass Business accounts. As a LastPass admin, you can manage your desired authentication options.
- Log in and access the LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Admin Console in the menu.
- Log in at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard with your admin email address and master password.
- Go to .
- Toggle off the switches next to the multifactor authentication option(s) you want to disable, and leave the switches toggled on for the options you want enabled.
- Your choices include the following: