How do I manage my privacy settings?
Manage your Privacy settings in your LastPass vault for tracking history (website logins and form fill data) and/or choose to send anonymous data for error reports to help improve LastPass.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select .
- In the Privacy Settings section, you can manage the following options (both are enabled by default):
- Track History - Keep track of login and form fill history
- Help Improve LastPass - Send anonymous error reporting and interaction data to help improve LastPass.
- Enable App Attribution - Send anonymous data about your LastPass journey to help us improve your experience.