Manage devices using passwordless login
You can view your passwordless login devices for accessing your vault and delete them if needed.
Attention: Using passwordless login for your vault requires LastPass browser extension version 4.96 or later.
Before you begin: You must have enabled passwordless login for your vault and logged in to LastPass from at least one device.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Passwordless Options tab.
Your passwordless login enabled devices are listed (including the status of your current device, the browser, OS, and enable date for each device).
- Do either of the following:
Action in LastPass Instructions Delete a single device
- Locate your desired device.
- Select in the right navigation.
Delete multiple devices
- Select your desired devices.
- Select Disable passwordless on selected devices.
- Select Delete to confirm.
Remember: Deleting all devices will disable passwordless login for your vault (but will not disable the LastPass Authenticator app as your multifactor option for your vault).
Results: You have deleted your desired passwordless login device(s) and will now be required to enter your master password when you log in to LastPass from those devices.