How do I move a sub-folder up a level in my vault?
If you want to move a sub-folder back up to the top level, you can do so by using the renaming feature in your LastPass vault.
About this task:
To move a sub-folder up a level, do the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Right-click on the name of a folder, then select Rename Folder.
- Uncheck the option, Add as a subfolder here.
- Click Save.
Results: The folder has moved to the top level in your vault.