How do I export my vault data for my identities?
If you have set up identities in your LastPass vault, you can export your stored data for all identities, or for each individual identity.
Restriction: Exporting TOTP codes for password items (i.e., one-time passcodes you generate within your vault) is not supported.
Note: Exporting your vault identities is a feature that is only available in the "previous experience" of the LastPass browser extension (version 4.103.0 and earlier). If you are using the "new experience" (version 4.104.0 and newer), you can export your vault data for all identities.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- In the main toolbar at the top of the page, use the user account drop-down menu then use the sub-menu to select your desired individual vault identity, or select All for all identities.
- If prompted, enter your master password. If desired, select Do not re-prompt for and use the drop-down menu to select a time interval.
- In the left navigation of your vault, go to .
- When prompted, enter your master password and select Continue.
Result: A CSV file containing your data is downloaded.
Results: You have successfully exported your LastPass identity data in CSV format.