How do I export my vault data for my identities?
If you have set up identities in your LastPass vault, you can export your stored data for all identities, or for each individual identity.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- In the main toolbar at the top of the page, use the user account drop-down menu then use the sub-menu to select your desired individual vault identity, or select All for all identities.
- If prompted, enter your master password. If desired, select Do not re-prompt for and use the drop-down menu to select a time interval.
- In the left navigation of your vault, go to .
- When prompted, enter your master password and select Continue.
Result: A CSV file containing your data is downloaded.