How do I export stored data from LastPass as a generic CSV file?
You can export the contents of your LastPass vault as a CSV file so that you can keep a secure copy for your own records.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon .
- Enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled on your account).
- Click the LastPass icon in your browser toolbar.
- Select Account Options OR < your username > at the bottom of the menu.
- Go to .
- If prompted, enter your master password. If desired, select Do not re-prompt for and use the drop-down menu to select a time interval.
- Select Continue.
Result: A CSV file containing your data is downloaded.