How do I view username, password, and note history for sites?
You can view all of the username, password, and note history for a stored sites and apps in your LastPass vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Locate your desired site password entry, then click Edit icon .
- Click the History icon next to the field name for Username, Site password, or Notes.
- Next to the date, click the Show Text icon to display the stored data.
- For multiple history entries, you can click Hide All or Show All.
- When finished, you can close the window.