How do I pair the LastPass Authenticator with Workstation Login for Mac as a user?
Once LastPass Workstation Login for Mac has been installed (by you or your admin), you can run the LastPass Workstation Login Agent app to pair the LastPass Authenticator for authentication.
- On your Mac, locate the LastPass Workstation Login Agent app and open it.
- Click Start setup.
- Enter your LastPass email address, then click Next.
- Enter your macOS user account password (your macOS username is pre-populated for you), then click Next.
- Click Send verification request.
- On your mobile device, open the LastPass Authenticator app and tap or select Accept.
- Verify your identity using stored biometrics or PIN Code on the app.
Troubleshooting: Didn't receive verification request? Please follow these instructions to re-pair your workstation installation and/or LastPass account with the LastPass Authenticator.
- Return to your Mac and click when prompted.
- When prompted, select either Move to Trash to discard the installer or click Keep, then you are logged out of your macOS user account.