How do I pair the LastPass Authenticator with Workstation Login for Windows as a user?
Once LastPass Workstation Login for Windows has been installed (by you or your admin), you can run the LastPass Workstation Login Agent application to pair the LastPass Authenticator app for authentication.
- In Windows, locate the LastPass Workstation Login Agent application and run it.
- Click Start setup.
- Enter your LastPass email address, then click Next.
- Enter your Windows user account password (your username is pre-populated for you), then click Next.
- Click Send verification request.
- On your mobile device, open the LastPass Authenticator app and tap or select Accept.
- Verify your identity using stored biometrics (or PIN Code if biometrics aren't available).
Troubleshooting: Didn't receive verification request? Please follow these instructions to re-pair your workstation installation and/or LastPass account with the LastPass Authenticator app.
- Return to your workstation and click .