How do I pair the LastPass Authenticator with Workstation Login for Windows as a user?
Once LastPass Workstation Login for Windows has been installed (by you or your admin), you can run the LastPass Workstation Login Agent application to pair the LastPass Authenticator app for authentication.
Restriction: This feature might not be available for your account as this is a legacy feature.
Note: This feature requires an account with the LastPass Business + Advanced MFA add-on. How do I upgrade my LastPass Business account with an add-on?
Before you begin:
- You must have a mobile device with the LastPass Authenticator app app installed and registered to an active account – View activation instructions.
- LastPass Workstation Login for Windows must be installed (either by yourself if you are a local admin or by your admin).
About this task: To pair Workstation Login with the LastPass Authenticator app, do the following:
- In Windows, locate the LastPass Workstation Login Agent application and run it.
- Click Start setup.
- Enter your LastPass email address, then click Next.
- Enter your Windows user account password (your username is pre-populated for you), then click Next.
- Click Send verification request.
- On your mobile device, open the LastPass Authenticator app and tap or select Accept.
- Verify your identity using stored biometrics (or PIN Code if biometrics aren't available).
Troubleshooting: Didn't receive verification request? Please follow these instructions to re-pair your workstation installation and/or LastPass account with the LastPass Authenticator app.
- Return to your workstation and click .
Results: You have successfully paired the LastPass Authenticator app with LastPass Workstation Login for Windows.