How do I print out my sites and secure notes for LastPass?
LastPass provides you several ways for you to back up or store your data, one of which is the ability to print your sites and/or secure notes.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon .
- Enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled on your account).
- Click the LastPass icon in your browser toolbar.
- Select Account Options OR < your username > at the bottom of the menu.
Troubleshooting: To print sites or secure notes for a specific identity (instead of all identities), select Identities, then select your desired identity (if prompted, enter your master password and click Continue), then proceed with the steps below.
- Select .
- Select either Sites or Secure Notes.
Result: An email notification has been sent to your LastPass email address for verification.
- Check your inbox for a "LastPass Security Notification: Verify export" message, then click Continue export in the email to verify. Note: The verification link expires after 10 minutes.
- Once verified, continue the export process by doing either of the following:
Navigation method Instructions LastPass browser extension
- Repeat Steps #4 – 7.
- When prompted, enter your master password and click Submit.
Your sites or secure notes are displayed in your web browser, and you can right-click on the web page and select Print to print your stored data.
- Click the LastPass icon in your browser toolbar and select Open My Vault.
- Go to .
- When prompted, enter your master password and click Continue.
A CSV file containing your vault data has been downloaded, and you can open the file and print your stored data.