How do I reduce the number of LastPass licenses I want to renew?
LastPass Business accounts will renew the total number of licenses you purchased for your annual subscription, and does not take into consideration the number of licenses that are actively being used. You can reduce the total number of licenses you wish to renew within the last 30 days before your account is scheduled to renew. For this reason, we recommend only purchasing the total amount of licenses you know you will use, as you can always add more later at any time.
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Select Users in the left navigation.
- Check the box(es) for the users you do not want to renew.
- Click Disable user(s).
- When prompted, click OK.
- Select Dashboard in the left navigation.
- Click Buy Licenses in the upper-right corner.
- Click Renew Now.
- In the "Number of Licenses" field, enter the total amount of licenses you wish to renew.
- Click Purchase Licenses.
- Enter your payment details, then click Pay.