How do I remove a user from an admin level in the new Admin Console?
LastPass admins can remove the admin level from a user in the new Admin Console.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to and select an admin level.
Result: Users assigned to the admin level are displayed.
- Select View & edit all users.
- Select your desired user(s) and click Remove User.