If you are the shared folder admin, you can remove a user or group from your shared folder. This revokes their access to the folder and any site passwords and/or secure notes stored within.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Sharing Center in the left navigation.
- Hover over your desired shared folder and click Manage.
- In the Action column, click the Remove icon next to your desired user or group.
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm access removal.
- When finished, click Save.
Results: You have removed user or group access for your desired shared folder.