Rename my mobile device's label/random identifier
For security purposes, your mobile device's label/random identifier (i.e., UUID) is displayed as a string of randomly generated letters in numbers in UUID format so that LastPass has no record of a mobile device's actual UUID anywhere within our systems. If desired, you can rename the UUID for better recognition.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Mobile Devices tab, then locate your desired mobile device.
- Make your desired changes within the field under Label/Random Identifier, then click the Save icon .
- Exit the Account Settings screen.