How do I report a bug to LastPass?
If you are experiencing technical issues with LastPass, you can create a new case for LastPass Support to review.
- Navigate to any support article on the LastPass support site at https://support.lastpass.com (e.g., How do I contact customer support for LastPass?)
- In the right sidebar click Contact Support.
- Enter the required contact information and click Next.
- Select your desired contact option.
Remember: The customer support offerings available will vary depending on your plan. If you are a LastPass Free user, please visit the LastPass Community as the issue you are experiencing may already be reported.
- For the Description/Issue Details, please provide as much technical information as possible. You can copy/paste the following to use as a template and fill out the applicable information:
- LastPass extension or app version:
- Web browser type and version:
- Description of issue:
- Steps to reproduce:
- Expect behavior:
- Actual behavior:
- Behavior exists in different web browsers?
- Optional: If you have selected email support and would like to provide an attachment for your case, click Choose file... then select your desired file to attach.
Note: The maximum file attachment size is 5MB, and the supported file types are BMP, CSV, DOC/DOCX, GIF, JPEG/JPG, PDF, PNG, TXT, XLS/XLSX.Tip: Alternatively, you can submit your case first, then reply directly to the confirmation email and include the attachment.
- Click Call Me (phone support) or Send (email support).