How do I resend the passwordless login activation email to users in the new Admin Console?
If a user has lost their passwordless login activation email, LastPass Business admins can resend the activation email in the new Admin Console.
If you are sending the invitation for the first time to existing LastPass users on your account, please see How do I invite existing LastPass users to activate passwordless login?
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Do either of the following:
To do this Do this Resend to an individual user
- Select the checkbox for your desired user.
- Select then select Resend invitation for passwordless.
Resend to multiple users
- Select the checkboxes for each of your desired users.
- Select .
Troubleshooting: If you do not see the Resend invitation for passwordless option, confirm that the users you have selected have a status listed under the Passwordless Status column. If there is no status listed, you must assign the user(s) to the "Require passwordless verification via the LastPass Authenticator" policy for your desired Passwordless app under in the new Admin Console. For more information, see How do I assign users to Passwordless apps in the new Admin Console?.