Restore from Cloud Backup in the LastPass Authenticator
You can restore your multifactor accounts from a Cloud Backup you created in the LastPass Authenticator.
- Installed and logged in to the LastPass Password Manager (for iOS or Android)
- Installed the LastPass Authenticator (for iOS or Android)
- Enabled the LastPass Authenticator app in your vault (instructions here)
- Enabled Cloud Backup on your previous device (instructions here), which creates at least one backup
- Open the LastPass Authenticator app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap Restore previous backup (iOS) or Restore from backup (Android).
- If prompted, tap Open LastPass to open the LastPass Password Manager app.
- To confirm your email address and restore from a backup, tap Use <LastPass account email address> account.