How do I retrieve diagnostic logs for the LastPass app for iOS?
If you are using the LastPass app for iOS, you can send diagnostic logs to LastPass Support to help identify the root cause of the issue you are reporting.
- Open the LastPass app on your iOS device.
- Enter your email address and master password, then tap Log In.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Logging is enabled by default. If it is disabled, tap Enable Logging.
- Tap and save to your device or send to yourself via email.
- If additional assistance is needed, please contact LastPass Support by selecting Contact Support within this article.
- Please include the following information in your case:
- App version (located in )
- Device information
- iOS version
- Contents of the log