How do I set up a ConnectWise Manage integration?
LastPass uses the public APIs of ConnectWise Manage to access data. To have a fully functional integration you need to enable LastPass to get access to these APIs.
Step #1: Get API access from ConnectWise
- Open ConnectWise.
- Select .
- To create a new API user, click the + icon.
- Fill out all of the required fields.
API User privileges - ConnectWise user privileges for LastPass PSA Integrations
- To create an API key, click API Keys.
- Click the + icon.
- Enter the name and click Save.
Result: The Public and Private keys display.
- Copy both the Public and Private keys and paste into a text editor application. Remember: These values will be added to LastPass in later steps.
Step #2: Populate the access for LastPass
- Log in to the primary account's LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Click the active LastPass icon , then select Admin Console.
- Navigate to the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard and log in with your LastPass admin (MSP technician) email address and master password.
- Go to .
- Select ConnectWise.
- Enter the ConnectWise URL, Company ID, Private Key, Public Key.
The ConnectWise URL can have the following values:
- <Your ConnectWise URL>
- Click TEST to confirm the credentials are correct.
- Click Save.