How do I set up a Datto Autotask integration?
LastPass uses the public APIs of Datto Autotask to access data. To have a fully functional integration you need to enable LastPass to get access to these APIs.
Step #1: Get API access from Autotask
- Open Autotask.
- Select .
- Create a new API user.
- Enter info into the required fields, and copy the Username and Secret. Remember: The username and secret are required in order to be added to LastPass.
Step #2: Populate the access for LastPass
- Log in to the primary account's LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Click the active LastPass icon , then select Admin Console.
- Navigate to the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard and log in with your LastPass admin (MSP technician) email address and master password.
- Go to .
- Select Datto.
- Enter the username and secret you copied from Step #1 above.
- Click TEST to confirm the credentials are correct.
- Click Save.