How do I share multiple items at once?
Please note that once you share multiple items, if you update the items since the last time they were shared, you will need to share them again to ensure the recipient has the latest versions of those items.
Feature availability may vary depending on your account type.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Check the boxes in the upper-right of each desired item that you want to share, then right-click and select Share.
- Enter the email addresses for the LastPass users (recipients).
- If desired, check the box to enable the Allow Recipient to View Password setting. Tip: If you choose to allow the recipients to view the site password, it is recommended that you read About hidden passwords for shared items section for important information.
- Click Share.
Result: You have successfully shared multiple items with your desired user(s).