Take action on filtered users in the new Admin Console
You can make bulk changes for all selected users, with various actions available.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Click Filter users next to the Search field in the upper navigation.
- Select your desired filters, then click Apply changes.
- Once filtered, choose from the following user selection options:
- Individual user(s) – Check the boxes next to each.
- All users on the current page – Check the box at the top of the list (next to the Email field).
- All users in the company account – Check the box at the top of the list (next to the Email field) then click Select all matching users.
- Select your desired action listed, or select More actions.
- Choose from the following actions:
- Resend invitation for passwordless
- Activate users
- Require master password change
- Destroy all sessions
- Lock LastPass MFA device
- Unlock LastPass MFA device
- Remove from company
- Delete users
- Disable users
- Disable multifactor
- Approve users
- Reject users
Results: You have taken action on your selected users.