How do I unpair my LastPass account from the LastPass Authenticator app?
You can disable the LastPass Authenticator as your multifactor option for your LastPass vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Multifactor Options tab.
- Click the Edit icon for the LastPass Authenticator.
- For the Enabled option, select No from the drop-down menu.
- Select Update.
- When prompted, enter your master password then select .