Upload a CSV list of users in the new Admin Console
Manually add users and admins to your LastPass Business account via the new Admin Console by uploading a CSV file for a batch import of users.
Note: Are you seeing something different? See these instructions for the Password Manager Admin Console.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Choose an invitation method:
- Stage: Add to company without sending an activation email. This sets their LastPass Status to Staged, allowing admins to further configure the account before the user can gain access.
- Invite: Add to company and send an activation email. This sets their LastPass Status to Invited.
- Send an activation email for passwordless login. The user's Passwordless Status is then set to Invited.
- Optional: To download a template CSV file, click the download icon.
- Click Upload CSV.
- Locate your file and click Open.
Result: All the users in the CSV display.
- Click Add Users.
Results: You have uploaded the CSV.