How do I use Security tools in the LastPass app for Android?
You can use Security tools that are available to you from the LastPass mobile app.
- Generate a password to create a strong, new password. You can configure the length (up to 128 characters max), and the following additional options:
- Allow all character types, including capital letters, lower-case letters, special characters, numbers, and/or configure a minimum requirement of numbers
- Make pronounceable, including capital letters and lower-case letters
- Avoid ambiguous, which will prevent use of similar looking characters (for example, O and 0, 1 and l, etc.)
- Security Challenge to run an in-app evaluation of all items stored in your vault, checking for weak, duplicate, or compromised passwords. Learn how to run the Security Challenge on your mobile device.