How do I use Security tools in the LastPass app for iOS?
You can use security tools like generating a secure password, running the Security Challenge, managing emergency access, and accessing your identities.
Once you are logged in to the app, you can tap Security in the bottom toolbar to use the options listed below.
- Generate Password to create a strong, secure new password.
- Security Challenge to evaluate everything you've stored in your vault.
- Emergency Access to set up a trusted person to access your account in an emergency situation (available for Premium or Families accounts only).
- Security Dashboard to view your security score and manage dark web monitoring alerts – Log in to LastPass on a desktop web browser to view and manage these settings.
Restriction: This feature is not available for LastPass Free users. Learn more about features included in our pricing plans.
- Identities to select another identity for your vault.