How do I use the LastPass Mac App vault?
The LastPass Mac App vault stores all of your site passwords, secure notes, and form fill items for you to access on your Mac.
Manage your vault
Actions for stored vault items
- Open the LastPass Mac App, then log in with your username and Master Password.
- Hover over your desired site password, secure note, or form fill item, then choose from the following options:
- Click the Copy Username icon to copy the username to your clipboard.
- Click the Copy Password icon to copy the password to your clipboard.
- Click the Launch icon to launch a site and log in automatically with your stored credentials