View and assign admin levels in the new Admin Console
Create and assign different admin levels and responsibilities in the new Admin Console.
Note: Are you seeing something different? See these instructions for the Password Manager Admin Console or the SSO & MFA Admin Console.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to and select an admin level.
Result: Users assigned to the admin level are displayed.
- To assign a user to an admin level, select Assign users.
- Select your desired user(s) then select Assign users.
Results: Your chosen user(s) are now assigned to the admin level you selected.
Note: When a new super admin is added or an existing one is removed, other admins are notified about the change via email.