How do I view LastPass user details in the new Admin Console?
LastPass admins can view various details for each user in the new Admin Console.
Once your users have been added (either manually or via automated provisioning) and they have activated their accounts, you can view and manage various settings for each to build the ideal environment for your organization.
You can update your LastPass users by doing the following:
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Click Users and select a user.
- The following information is displayed for each setting:
Setting Information Profile
- Primary and Secondary Emails
- User ID
- LastPass Status
- Passwordless Status
- User Created Date
- Last Login Date
- Directory Info
- Linked Personal Account
- Security Score
- User Level
- Enabled Multifactor
- Name of the group
- master password security score from the last time the user ran the Security Challenge
- Total number of users within the group
- Name of the SSO App
- Last time the user logged in to the app
SitesNote: Site login data has moved to . View reporting. Shared Folders
- Name of the shared folders
- The status of their permissions for each folder
- Total number of users accessing the folder
- Trusted mobile device type
- UUID or label assigned to the mobile device
- Whether trust is enabled/disabled for the device
- Name of the policies