How do I view MFA User Activity information for LastPass?
View all actions performed by users, including the status, name, email, user status, time, and authentication method. Filter by using the Search field or use the drop-down menus for Time, Occurrence, and Type.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Select one of the following time frames:
- Last hour
- Last day
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Last 6 months
- Select one of the following Occurrences:
- Greater than 5
- Greater than 10
- Greater than 20
- Greater than 50
- Select one of the following Types:
- Suspicious Activity
- User did not respond
- Access denied due to unknown location
- User rejected the request
- Successful access
- Access denied by Geofence