How do I exclude a password from the security score calculation?
You can exclude passwords from your security score calculation on the Password Security page of the Security Dashboard.
- Log in and access the LastPass Security Dashboard by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Security Dashboard in the menu.
- Log in at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 with your email address and master password, then select Security Dashboard in the left navigation.
- Select View passwords.
- On the Password security page, select for the password that you want to exclude.
- Select Exclude from security score.
- Select Exclude password in the pop-up window to confirm your action.
Troubleshooting: You cannot see this option? This action might not be permitted by your LastPass admin if you have a LastPass Teams or LastPass Business account.