How do I re-enable push notifications for a site using the LastPass Authenticator?
If you disabled push notifications for the LastPass Authenticator for certain sites by adding the sites as Never URLs, you can delete the Never URLs to re-enable push notifications at any time.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Never URLs tab.
- Under the "Never Ask About TOTP-to-Push" section, click the Delete icon in the Action column for the sites in which you want to re-enable push notifications. Note: If desired, you can also delete any entries where no URL or domain is specified.