How do I include a password in the security score calculation?
You can reinclude passwords in your security score calculation.
- Log in and access the LastPass Security Dashboard by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Security Dashboard in the menu.
- Log in at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 with your email address and master password, then select Security Dashboard in the left navigation.
- Select View passwords.
- On the Password security page, select for the password that you want to include.
- Select Include in security score.