I can no longer see data from my emergency contact in my LastPass vault. What do I do?
Request access again from your Emergency Access contact.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Emergency Access in the left navigation.
- Right-click on the contact and request access again. There is no action needed on the trusted contact's side. You will get to see the data again either immediately or at the end of the waiting period, depending on how the access was originally set up.
If you need additional assistance, please contact LastPass Support by selecting Contact Support at the bottom of this article.