I deleted an item from Favorites, why is it missing from my whole vault?
Vault items listed within the Favorites folder are shortcuts. The actual location is elsewhere in your LastPass vault. Deleting an item within Favorites will delete the site from the entire vault.
Remove an item from Favorites
- On your desired vault item, click on the Edit icon .
- Click on the highlighted Favorite icon to deactivate it.
- Click Save when finished.
Results: Your item is no longer listed as a Favorite.
Recover a deleted vault item
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Advanced Options in the left navigation.
- Select View deleted items.
- Locate your desired item, then click the Restore icon .
- Click Yes when prompted.
Results: Your item has now been restored in your LastPass vault.