I do not know my master password – how do I delete my account?
You can delete your LastPass account from the Delete Your Account page if you do not know your master password.
- Open a web browser and go to https://lastpass.com/delete_account.php.
- Select Delete.
- When prompted, click No to indicate that you do not know your master password.
- Enter your account email address, then click Send Email.
- Check your inbox and click the link within the email from LastPass to confirm that you want to continue with your account deletion.
Result: You are redirected to the "Delete Your Account" page.
- If desired, provide the reason you are deleting your account and/or feedback.
- Click Delete.
- When prompted, click .
- You can create a new account (whether you choose to use the same email address or not).
- If desired, you can uninstall LastPass.
- To learn more about our trust and privacy, please visit our LastPass Legal Center and view the LastPass Security and Privacy Operational Controls compliance documentation. Additionally, you can view our LastPass Technical Whitepaper for details about the LastPass architecture and our approach to security.