Successfully deploying LastPass is best accomplished with a well thought-out plan. Start by educating yourself on key administrative features, then follow our recommendations for on-boarding users.
Step #1: Understand key administrative features
- Free Live Trainings for Admins and Users
- Live weekly training sessions with experienced LastPass Customer Success Managers, with live Q&A.
- Single Sign-On Master Class Recording (1:03:00)
- Combining use of both the password management and single sign-on enterprise features.
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA) Best Practices Webinar Recording (47:44)
- A high-level overview of LastPass Business Multifactor Authentication, including best practices, roles, common use cases, associated policies, and recommendations for businesses.
- Guide to LastPass Business Recommended Policies (PDF)
- An overview to guide you through common scenarios and selecting policies to enable on your LastPass Business account.
- Policies Best Practices Webinar Recording (51:35)
- An overview of LastPass Business Policies (including default policies), why you should implement them, common use cases, best practices, and Q&A.
- Reporting Best Practices Webinar Recording (59:57)
- A recorded training of reporting options within LastPass, including standard and custom reporting to promote employee adoption and Q&A.
- Tips to Reduce Helpdesk Calls for LastPass Webinar Recording (53:56)
- An overview of LastPass Business roles (including the Help Desk Admin role), best practices for managing inquiries, tips for empowering your Help Desk, and Q&A.
Step #2: Create a deployment plan
- LastPass Business Deployment and Adoption Guide (XLS)
- An admin worksheet for crafting and implementing a successful plan to deploy LastPass Business and increase employee adoption of the tool.
- LastPass Business + Advanced Multifactor Authentication Deployment and Adoption Guide
- An admin worksheet for crafting and implementing a successful plan to deploy LastPass Business + Advanced MFA add-on and increase employee adoption of the tool.
- SSO Configuration Guide
- Instructions on how to enable SSO apps.
- App Integration Catalog
- Step-by-step instructional articles for individual apps.
- Add LastPass to Your Corporate Policies
- Many businesses want to incorporate LastPass in their official IT policies. Use this stock language and modify as-needed to suit your IT policies or employee handbook.
- LastPass Business Helpdesk Guide for Admins (PDF)
- A helpful reference for helpdesk admins who may need to assist employees with common LastPass questions and reports.